Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Significant Tools

I sure hope Matt Kemp does not get distracted by his own celebrity this year. Ken Gurnick has some insight into historic Dodgers hook-ups with famous tail and also some Kemp. The story even contains a reference to Brad Penny and Alyssa *touch* ‘em all Milano "linking". This got me thinking; then furiously trying to think of something entirely different. What else is going on in the Dodgersphere?

Brian Giles was signed to a minor league contract…um (how do you type a cursor blinking?). Honestly, the last story I read about this guy was about how him and his brother love showering together.
"You get nervous when you see those guys come into the shower"

Yeah. Back to Milano. She’s been connected to some real dooshes over the years, hasn’t she? Too bad she and I never met while we were both still unmarried. I qualify in the looks department, as well, because if Edgar Frog, Deputy Dewey, another goofy-looking dude, and Penny had a baby, it would look similar to me. That's ok, we'll always have Poison Ivy 2. Thanks for the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment